In our recent blog posts, we provided great information about personal injury and workers’ compensation. If you’d like to learn more about these topics, including legal remedies that may be available, take a look at these resources.
- For a more complete explanation of negligence, check out this page from LectLaw.com.
- The Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission has created this booklet to help employees and employers understand worker’s compensation.
- To find out more about personal injury lawsuits, head over to the American Bar Association.
- This article discusses a personal injury settlement that includes both compensatory and punitive damages. Take a look at how these concepts work in real life!
- In Illinois, workers’ compensation has recently undergone a few changes, like denying workers’ compensation benefits if the injuries are sustained during the commission of a crime.
If you’ve been injured on the job or because of another’s negligence, you’re not alone - the attorneys at McCready, Garcia & Leet, P.C. can help you get the compensation you need to move on with your life. Call (773) 779-9885 to schedule a consultation.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.