If you’d like to know more about the causes and consequences of trucking and motorcycle accidents, take a few minutes to browse through these websites.
- Get the facts about motorcycle crashes from the Insurance Information Institute.
- Traumatic brain injuries, which can result from motorcycle and semi-truck accidents, can permanently alter a victim’s life.
- For a look at the causes of trucking accidents, check out this report.
- A recent semi-truck accident was caused by a mechanical glitch in the brakes, which could be the fault of the trucking company.
- Road Safe America offers tips for car drivers and truckers for staying safe on the road.
For personal injury representation in the Chicago area, turn to lawyers with McCready, Garcia & Leet, P.C. Call (773) 779-9885 to schedule a consultation in our office.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.