Sign In

What Type of Attorney Can Help Me After a Car Accident?

Last updated 6 years ago

If you’re injured in a car accident, you’ll need to seek help from a personal injury lawyer. To learn more about how personal injury lawyers will manage your case, watch this short video.

Personal injury lawyers usually assist plaintiffs as defendants often organize their defense in concert with their insurance companies. A plaintiff will usually charge on contingency, meaning that they only take a percentage if you win your case. Fees are typically around 30%—40% if your case goes to trial. Find out more by watching this clip.

Choosing the right personal injury lawyer is crucial for the success of your case. Personal injury lawyers with Chicago’s McCready, Garcia, and Leet, P.C. strive for just compensation for those who have been injured in accidents. Find out more about our firm by visiting our website or calling (773) 779-9885.


  • Loading comments... Spinner
Do you like McCready, Garcia & Leet?

  • Hours:

  • Closed Sunday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
  • Closed Saturday


  • Recent Posts
    • Loading posts... Spinner
  • View All
  • Recent Comments
    • Loading comments... Spinner
  • Related Links
  • Popular Tags
    • Loading tags... Spinner