The family of Carlos Centeno Sr. are suing his employer for negligence. Mr. Centeno was cleaning a tank at his workplace, Raani Corp. in Bedford Park, when the tank exploded and more than 80 percent of his body was burned with citric acid. His employers refused to call 911 or to take him to a hospital; a coworker took him to a health clinic more than 30 minutes after the injury. Mr. Centeno died three weeks later.
McCready, Garcia, & Leet extends our condolences to the Centeno family. We represent victims of workplace negligence and their families in personal injury lawsuits that win justice. To learn more, please contact us at (773) 779-9885 for a free consultation.