People are injured due to the negligence of others on a daily basis. To read more about what constitutes negligence in a personal injury case and what qualifies a personal injury attorney to represent you, browse the resources provided below. If you are a Chicago resident who has been injured at the hands of another party’s negligence and you are looking for a personal injury attorney to represent you, arrange a free consultation with McCready, Garcia & Leet, P.C. by calling (773) 779-9885!
- Read more information about how a personal injury lawyer can help you following the sustainment of an injury at the Chicago Bar Association’s website.
- To better understand the conditions that must be met to determine liability in a dog bite case, check out Duhaime.org’s legal definition of the term.
- To learn more about auto accident personal injury claims, visit DMV.org.
- For more advice that may help you choose a personal injury attorney, read this Yahoo! Voices article.
- Visit the ‘Lectric Law Library’s Lexicon online for a better understanding of negligence and the role it plays in personal injury law cases.