Sign In

Parents of Babies Given Meningitis by Formula Sue Manufacturer

Last updated 5 years ago

The parents of one baby who died and two who were injured by meningitis after drinking contaminated infant formula have filed suit.  The lawsuit accuses the manufacturer, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., of negligence.  The babies were fed Enfamil Premium Newborn and Enfamil Gentlease.  Ten-day-old Avery Cornett died December 18, 2011.  Two other babies, Porsche Rapacz and Nadilynn Mohler, were injured.  The suit cites a history of contamination stretching back to 2000, noting that tests at Mead Johnson facilities have “revealed harmful bacteria in raw ingredients, premix product and finished products.” 

McCready, Garcia & Leet extends our condolences to the Cornett family.  We are passionate about winning justice for families against negligent corporations.  If you or a family member has been hurt by contaminated products, please call us at (773) 779-9885 for a free consultation.

 

  • Loading comments... Spinner
Do you like McCready, Garcia & Leet?


  • Hours:

  • Closed Sunday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
  • Closed Saturday


Links

  • Recent Posts
    • Loading posts... Spinner
  • View All
  • Recent Comments
    • Loading comments... Spinner
  • Related Links
  • Popular Tags
    • Loading tags... Spinner