Sign In

Chicago Marriott Sued in Legionnaires' Disease Death

Last updated 5 years ago

An Irish man's family has filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against the Marriott International corporation after Thomas Joseph Keane, 66, contracted and later died from Legionnaires' Disease while dining there. Mr. Keane inhaled contaminated water vapor from an ornamental fountain in the hotel's lobby that was later found to be tainted with the Legionella bacterium. Other hotel guests were also sickened. The suit charges the hotel with failing to properly maintain the fountain and negligence in caring for guests' safety.

McCready, Garcia, & Leet specializes in winning justice for the victims of negligence.  If you've lost a loved one or been injured due to Legionnaire's disease or another outbreak, call us at (773) 779-9885 for a free consultation.

 

  • Loading comments... Spinner
Do you like McCready, Garcia & Leet?


  • Hours:

  • Closed Sunday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
  • Closed Saturday


Links

  • Recent Posts
    • Loading posts... Spinner
  • View All
  • Recent Comments
    • Loading comments... Spinner
  • Related Links
  • Popular Tags
    • Loading tags... Spinner