Sign In

Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends South Side Students to Hospital

Last updated 5 years ago

Twenty-five students were sent to area hospitals after a carbon monoxide leak at a South Side elementary school.  A problem with the boiler at Harold Washington School at 9130 S. University Ave. created elevated carbon monoxide levels in the school's air, causing students to experience headaches and nausea.  The Chicago Fire Department put its Emergency Medical Services Plan 1 into effect, evacuating the school.  Some students were sent to hospitals for evaluation as a precaution.

Carbon monoxide leaks can be dangerous, even deadly. If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury as a result of a carbon monoxide leak, we invite you to contact McCready, Garcia, & Leet for a free consultation at (773) 779-9885.

 

  • Loading comments... Spinner
Do you like McCready, Garcia & Leet?


  • Hours:

  • Closed Sunday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday
  • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
  • Closed Saturday


Links

  • Recent Posts
    • Loading posts... Spinner
  • View All
  • Recent Comments
    • Loading comments... Spinner
  • Related Links
  • Popular Tags
    • Loading tags... Spinner