Have you found our recent blogs helpful? If you have questions about your personal injury claim, the following links will provide more expert information:
- This site provides a definition of negligence and the elements required to prove your case.
- For a more detailed explanation of the elements of negligence, read this law review article.
- In personal injury cases, there are restrictions on how long you have to file your claim. These laws are known as statutes of limitations.
- The American Bar Association provides public information about what you should know about personal injury claims.
- Assessing damages in personal injury claims can be complicated. This article explains how economic experts and attorneys can determine your damages.
Contact McCready, Garcia, & Leet, P.C. by calling (773) 779-9885 to schedule a consultation.