If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence or while you were at work, it is important to contact an attorney who can help evaluate your case. The following resources will provide helpful information to get started.
- The American Bar Association provides information about personal injury claims and answers to common questions.
- Take a look at this PDF with motor vehicle accident statistics from 1990 to 2009.
- Have you been involved in a car accident? Following these steps after an accident can help the process go much more smoothly.
- If you have been injured at work, the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act governs your right to compensation.
- Worker’s compensation is a program designed to help injured workers, but some people abuse the system by filing false claims.
Are you in need of a personal injury attorney? McCready, Garcia & Leet, P.C. is a Chicago law firm that focuses on personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. Call (773) 779-9885 to learn how we can help.